posted on October 06, 2002 09:10
Held October 6th & 7th, 2002
at the Creative Arts Center in Chatham
This workshop was held over two days and was every bit as good (even better) than was billed.
Just some of the topics covered:
- Glaze/clay body defects - cause and correction
- The 10 most common glaze problems and their corrections
- How to purchase raw materials and how they are changing
- The ceramic raw materials and what they contribute to the fired glaze and clay body
- Handling of raw materials and health issues
There was just too much information to list here. Jeff gave advice to all who had questions and glaze problems. My observation, the man knows his stuff!
Some Pictures Below ...
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one!